Long-Lasting Rubber Roofing for Your Home
Rubber roofing is gaining popularity among homeowners. The material is less expensive than most other choices and also lightweight, making installation fast and easy – that is, with the right roof replacement contractor. At Colbert Roofing Corporation, our experienced contractors are trained and specialized in the installation of singly-ply TPO and EPDM rubber roofing.
Why Choose Us?
By choosing Colbert Roofing Corporation for your next roofing project, you can count on:
- Personalized service. Our representatives work individually with each client to ensure 100% satisfaction with all of our roof installations.
- Expert call center. Our call center helps to continuously monitor different parameters in an effort to gauge performance and ultimately improve quality and efficiency. This way, our internal resources are freed to focus on other things – like ensuring our customers are well taken care of.
- Small-scale operations. Colbert Roofing Corporation is a small operation that runs like a family. As a close-knit roofing business in the DC metro area, we understand our local demographics like no one else, and can cater to every need when the time comes for a new roof.
Non-asphalt-based single-ply roofing systems carry with them tons of benefits and application methods, and no one in the DC metro area installs these systems better than Colbert Roofing Corporation.
The single-ply roofing phenomenon got started in the last 30 years, when an emphasis on energy conservation and concerns for the environment were reaching a peak. Single-ply rubber roofing membrane does its part by offering:
- Light-colored reflective surfaces that yield a substantial reduction in energy use.
- The potential for HVAC hardware downsizing.
- A lightweight solution capable of accommodating the sometimes-unconventional roof designs of modern architecture.
An Energy-Efficient Roof Installed Right
With years of experience under our belt, Colbert Roofing Corporation is the DC metro area’s roofing company of choice – and when it comes to single-ply rubber roofing, it’s no different. Our high-quality, sustainable, single-ply roofing membrane is waterproof and insulates and protects commercial, residential and industrial buildings. Our turnkey operations help reduce architectural costs and streamline all phases of a roofing project, from initial inspection to the application of an energy-efficient, insulated roof system.