Long-Lasting Rubber Roofing for Your Home
Rubber roofing is gaining popularity among homeowners with low-slope roofs. The main reason for this is because the material is less expensive than most other flat roof options and also lightweight, making installation fast and easy – that is, with the right roofing contractor!
At Colbert Roofing Corporation, our experienced field teams are trained and specialized in the installation of single-ply TPO and EPDM rubber roofing.
From high-quality materials, impeccable craftsmanship, and fair pricing, you’ll have the confidence knowing that, with Colbert Roofing, your property, your roof and your family are in good hands.
Why Choose Us?
With decades of experience in roof replacement and repair, Colbert Roofing has you covered!
Our top priority is making sure you, our customer, is 100% satisfied with your new roof. It’s super important that you feel comfortable with whoever is working on your most valuable asset, which is why our team goes above and beyond to provide you with nothing less than the best.
“We aim to offer an effortless roofing experience where we deliver the highest level of craftsmanship and professionalism with personalized customer service where everyone is treated like family, no matter the size of the job.” – Chris Colbert.
By choosing Colbert Roofing Corporation for your next roofing project, you can count on:
- Personalized Service – The Colbert Roofing project management team and our company owner touch every project to ensure every project is a homerun! Our goal is to deliver a quality roof at a fair price that earns your 100% satisfaction.
- Quality Workmanship – Like anything else, not all roofers are created equally! We’ve been in business for 64+ years performing work for all types of customers who in many cases have worked with us for decades….that doesn’t happen by accident! Many of our field technicians have 20+ years of experience installing all types of flat and pitched roofs including TPO, EPDM, PVC, BUR, Modified Bitumen, Metal, Shingles, Slate, and Cedar shake. Our company is certified to provide labor and materials manufacturers warranties up to 30 years. All of this to say you can feel confident by working with us, and you’re guaranteed to get a great, reliable, cost-effective roof!
- Small-scale Operations – Colbert Roofing is a small operation that runs like a family. As a close-knit roofing business in the DC metro area, we understand our local demographics like no one else, and can cater to every need when the time comes for a new roof.
At Colbert Roofing, we offer customized residential roof inspection and maintenance plans tailored specifically to each property owner’s needs and budgets. With one of our preventive maintenance programs, we can also help you extend your roof’s serviceable life by another 5 to 10 years.
Click here to discover all the expert solutions and services Colbert Roofing Corporation provides.
Non-asphalt-based single-ply roofing systems carry with them tons of benefits and application methods, and no one in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC Metro areas installs these systems better than Colbert Roofing Corporation.
The single-ply roofing phenomenon got started in the last 30 years, when an emphasis on energy conservation and concerns for the environment were reaching a peak. Single-ply rubber roofing membrane does its part by offering:
- Light-colored reflective surfaces that yield a substantial reduction in energy use.
- The potential for HVAC hardware downsizing.
- A lightweight solution capable of accommodating the sometimes-unconventional roof designs of modern architecture.
An Energy-Efficient Roof Installed Right
With years of experience under our belt, Colbert Roofing Corporation is the Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC Metro area’s roofing company of choice – and when it comes to single-ply rubber roofing, it’s no different.
Our high-quality, sustainable, single-ply roofing membrane is waterproof and insulates and protects commercial, residential and industrial buildings. Our turnkey operations help reduce architectural costs and streamline all phases of a roofing project, from initial inspection to the application of an energy-efficient, insulated roof system.
The Colbert crew members are fully licensed, bonded, and insured professionals at handling every type of rubber roofing system – including TPO, EPDM, and Modified Bitumen.
When the situation arises, our experienced team will be there to assist you in all facets of emergency roof repairs on rubber roof systems, including roof replacements, and routine roof maintenance — all while keeping you seamlessly up to date on the progress of your project.
Contact Us for Your Free Roof Estimate
With over 60 years of experience, our technicians are ready to take on any roofing challenge. You can count on us to get your rubber roofing project job done right. We’re happy to talk more about our rubber roof replacement services and all of your options when it comes to single-ply roofing. Give Colbert Roofing Corporation a call at (703) 552-9143 or fill out our online form to schedule your free roof estimate!